Sunday 7 August 2016

I'm back!

Thought I would post this, my new project

Any knitters or crocheters out there who would like to join in?
Life continues at a fast pace here.
Eden is off to University of East Anglia in September.  I'm busy buying essentials like towels and saucepans for her at the moment.
Cal has recovered really well from his second operation, we have his three month check next Monday.
The three youngest are outside all the time and enjoying this lovely weather. They are as brown as berries.
I would really love to return to blogging but we'll see how it goes!



3 comments:

  1. Hi Bridget, thanks for contacting me this weekend via Instagram. I've decided to join in will be doing some more reasearch into this along with a blog post and twitter and FaceBook too! Keep in touch. Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Amanda. I know there are many knitters/crochetersout there, we just need to reach them x

      Delete
  2. Yay, you're back. Not entirely sure how I missed it but Im about to read and catch up - welcome back. x

    ReplyDelete