Monday 13 April 2015

Double Digits

Yesterday was Solomans tenth birthday, so we started with our ritual of going out to breakfast.
As it was still the Easter holidays for school they had some Easter Bunny face masks to colour in, so as Soloman and Cody coloured them in I could sit and chat with my Mum.




Soloman and Cody modeling them



After tea we brought in Solomans cake and he blew out the candles and cut it.
For some reason Clark thought it would be funny to pull a face or wave in each picture!
Every family has one don't they? Ours happens to be Clark!










Clark went to have a wound check this morning, he's got his bandage off and now has a waterproof dressing on. The hospital have given me a couple more and some more steristrips just in case they're needed.
I did take a picture but I'll spare the more sensitive among you as the wound was a bit "bloody". I'll show you a picture when it's a bit more healed and cleaner!

19 comments:

  1. Our youngest stuck out her tongue on every photo for years! Shes 27 now and doesn't do it anymore!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's hoping that Clark Will eventually grow out of it then!

      Delete
  2. Fantastic cake. Happy birthday to Solomon x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jazzy, don't worry about the spelling , I'd have known who you meant! X

      Delete
  3. Boys, don't you just love 'em.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good job I do sometimes Pam!!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. Happy belated birthday to Soloman, I remember feeling really grown up when I got to double figures, it's one of those landmark birthdays, isn't it? Teenager next, then 16, 18, 21 and it's all downhill from there, lol. What a fab cake, did you make it? Clark did make me laugh in the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jo. I did make the cake.
    Clark makes me laugh too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday! That cake is amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Em x We call it the "E" number cake !

      Delete
  8. Happy tenth birthday young man! FABULOUS cake!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cake looks so yummy!! Sweetastic ;0) J9 x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Goodness, how can he be 10. I remember when he was a small wee thing. So long ago now x

    ReplyDelete